This project is coming soon.
1. The Raspberry Pi should be able to read data from this blog post to light on the I/O LEDs of the Raspberry Pi Board.
LED_DATA: "1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 0, 1, 0"
The LEDs should be lighted according to the data shown above.
2. The Python program on the Raspberry Pi should immediately terminated whenever "LED_EXIT" is set to "1".
1. Build up a spider module called spider.py on Raspberry Pi to select its expected data from the URL of this post (it is supposed to be "1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 0, 1, 0").
2. Build up a "scout" module on Raspberry Pi called scout.py to consistently scan the data from my blog website with proper scanning interval; therefore it can determine whether spider.py should be running or terminated. This program should keep running on raspberry Pi.
3. Set up the simple LEDs circuit for the Raspberry Pi board.
4. Build up an I/O module on Raspberry Pi called io.py, which can be used to control the LEDs.
5. Test the function of LEDs.